Please abide by the following range rules while visiting our indoor range.
- Bullet strikes on the target carrier, track or any other range equipment may result in your immediate dismissal from the range without refund. You will be charged $5.00 per strike on the target carrier, carrier deflector plate or carrier track.
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- NEVER point a firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot — be aware of where your muzzle is pointing.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire.
- Keep your firearm on safe until you intend to fire.
- You may not load or re-load your personal firearm outside of the range area.
- Trop rentals and personal rifles must be carried muzzle down with a chamber flag inserted and your finger off of the trigger until you get to your range stall.
- Ensure you load the proper cartridge into the firearm especially when using different calibers of firearms. If you are unsure of your type of ammunition or if you experience a problem, ask an on-duty range safety officer for assistance.
- Be aware of your muzzle and its orientation. If your muzzle is pointed either direction across the firing line, you may be asked to leave the range. KEEP MUZZLE POINTED DOWN RANGE!
- Eye and ear protection must be worn on the range at all times.
- You may not move forward past the firing line at any time.
- Be observant of the impact area and your surroundings.
- Know your target lane and shoot only on your target. No cross firing into another lane.
- Do not hang targets outside the specified areas or on the target carrier.
- No head shots on your target closer than 7 yards away.
- If you experience a malfunction or have a problem while on the range that requires assistance, make your firearm(s) as safe as possible or leave it on the bench with the muzzle facing down range. Contact a range employee for assistance.
- No person(s) shall un-case or un-holster any firearm outside of a shooting stall at any time.
- While you can have up to three (3) firearms at your range stall, only one (1) is permitted to be loaded at a time.
- A maximum of two (2) shooters will be permitted to use a single stall/lane. This does not apply to adults with up to two (2) minors. Eg. Parent and two children.
- Only one (1) person will be permitted to fire at a time.
- If a shooter needs to leave the stall for any reason, they must ensure that their firearm(s) are fully unloaded, made safe and the action(s) are open and visible.
- Due to potential lead hazards, women who are pregnant should not use the range.
- No smoking or chewing tobacco permitted on the range.
- No food or drinks on the range at any time.
HOW TO TRANSPORT WEAPONS
Though we have plenty of rental firearms to choose from, you are able to bring your own firearm(s) as well. If bringing your own firearm to our range, they must be transported in one of the following conditions:
- Case — unloaded, on safe (if applicable) and must remain cased until you get to your stall.
- Holster — may be loaded, must be on safe (if applicable) and must remain holstered until you get to your stall.
- Basket — Trop rental pistols will be issued in baskets. Keep pistols unloaded with chamber flags inserted and visible until you get to your stall.
YOU MAY SHOOT THE FOLLOWING CALIBERS
- Handgun: All calibers — NO restriction on caliber
- Rifle: All calibers up to and including .300 Weatherby Magnum
YOU MAY NOT SHOOT THE FOLLOWING
- NO SHOTGUNS
- Steel shot/steel slug
- Steel core
- Steel tipped (NATO M855/SS109)
- Tracer rounds
- Armor-piercing/armor-piercing incendiary
- Aluminum cased ammunition
- Steel cased rifle ammunition NOT purchased from the range rental office