REDESIGNED IN 2017 - Concealed Carry is centered around the effective techniques for drawing your handgun from a concealed posture. We will begin the course in the classroom discussing equipment, holster and firearm selection, defensive mindset, situational awareness, carry considerations and law enforcement interaction. From the classroom we will move onto the range. Using a variety of live fire drills we will introduce, demonstate and practice the concealed draw cycle. The skills taught will prepare a person to conduct safe drawing practice while on the range. This is NOT a legal course and all questions related to lawful application of force and laws surrounding concelaed carry will be directed to an attorney.
Class is maxed at 12 students.
- Investment: $99.99
- Duration: 3 Hours (1 Hour Classroom + 2 Hours Range)
- Recommended Skill Level: Intermediate
- Equipment Needed:
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Appropriate range attire
- Eye & ear protection (rentals available)
- Working handgun
- Approved concealed holster
- Concealed Carry Holster *must be of muzzle down orientation. NO shoulder, small of back, or cross-draw holsters will be permitted. General fit soft nylon holsters are STRONGLY discouraged for this course, contact us if you have any questions about the holster requirements.