2-DAY DEFENSIVE HANDGUN
Defensive Handgun is Trop Training Group’s premium defensive handgun performance class. The course dives into the skills needed to maximize your handgun capabilities and delivers relevant, realistic training into context. Driving a gun hard and making your hits count no matter what the situation is the heart of Defensive Handgun. This is a great program for those who have completed initial familiarization training like Handgun 1 and 2 but are looking to build applicable defensive skills.
The curriculum is highly adaptable and also offers an outstanding set of skill building drills for more advanced shooters. This course combines the value of multiple Trop Institute courses into one dynamic weekend of training. This is not a beginners class and you must have working knowledge of your handgun and it’s operation.
Class is maxed at 24 students.
- Investment: $399.99 (Includes Host Range Fees)
- Recommended Skill Level: Intermediate
- Equipment Needed: None
- Functional Handgun
- Minimum 3 Magazines * 5 if capacity < 10
- 1000 Rounds *Special case pricing with course purchase
- Holster *Must orient muzzle down / strong side
- Magazine Pouches
- Eye & Hearing Protection
- Note Taking Materials
- Approriate Range Attire *we train in all weather
- Old T-Shirt *will be shot